Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Jogging - White for Life

Hi blog

Long time I didn't post a post. Kind of occupied with events and classes. I didn't have time to cycle.

So today I will just make a short post over my new white 2XU trisuit. I am really sucker for white stuff. When I saw this white suit in carousel, I immediately buy it because of the great difference between original price of 2XU and the selling price on carousel. So this will mark as my last piece but due to my fat thighs I nearly torn the suit... :(


So I decide to jog in it but I half way hesitate because I am unable to compliment this trisuit. Black one or white one or any suit... Because of my fat tummy, and flat chest and arms. I start to mindful how others start to laugh at my physical and maybe my small xxxx :( 


Anyway I still did my jogging but a short short distance... Even though there are some people who started to comment on my obscene white suit on a fat guy... I don't care anymore. Tomorrow I will continue 

Jeff

2 comments:

  1. You do look sexy in white. Somehow white gives a pure feeling, not obscene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah ilthats why I love white but not everyone sees it as how I like it to be :)

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog