Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cycling - Matching Attire

Hi blog,


Short post. Saturday morning usually I will encourage myself to cycle. Just feeling weird after seeing a good awesome Echo Fatbike - carbon fiber, light and stylish. While cycled on my fattie, feeling heavy... Honestly I should stop envying. Slow and heavy is what I should learn to accept.


And since I need to prepare a topic for next month and have to carry A4 size materials for researching. I decide to wear my sport attire - bright green contrasted with black, my alien green Nike shoes, green-white sock and green undies (nah! Just kidding. I don't have green undies) to match my fattie! Surprisingly we are a pair! :3

a lot of ants started to check on me and my books

Anyway, I shall start reading and today is one of the longest stay at my quiet place. Maybe because I have been changing places due to ants invasion. Hahaha

See you around. 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog