Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Personal - Mother's Day Gift

Hey Blog,

Last week I decided to purchase a customize frame for my mother sewing artwork. Last month, She had been mentioning about framing this up. But I didn't response back properly.

I feel I am a bad... So I decide to Make one for her as a gift for Mother's Day. So this month, I did research and I can do more research for cheaper purchase but I don't mind paying slightly higher because  we still need to give our support for that sewing stall, if not, the shop would have close down; profit is the main ingredient of stall survival. 


$178.00 so so for a nice frame and for the length. Plus their service is appreciated.


One week later, it was ready for collection. I got 2% shocked after seeing the size of it. I wondered is that heavy? This frame will be traveling by bus back home. Even the lady boss demanded her staff to secure it properly but lucky it is not heavy at all.


Everyone was checking on my frame. It is just like a big piece of painting. But I bet many people will think that I bought this from the cash converter. I heck care!


Finally reached home and posed with my fat le me. Thanks God it is home to safely.


Hope she will like it, and our family can unite and live in harmony 家和萬事興

For my Instagram and FB followers, love your mother :) 

Jeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog