Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Product - Neca Alien Queen

Hey Blog,


Today I got myself a very exciting toy which I had been waiting for, Alien Queen. In the past there were many similar art pieces aka toys on Alien Queen, but sad to say none can really display the majestic cold-blooded legendary creature. Below are the past alien queen design.

Kenner Version of Alien Queen - Yuck... Bad design...
Queen Hive where you can detach from its hive, interesting idea but its mouth.... Yuck...
This one comes in two separate pieces, Love the whole thing. I got this but I don't know where I left it :(
Mcfarlane Version of Alien Queen, It almost got me to buy it because of the massive size of the queen!
If you are Rich enough, you can get this Alien Queen Fix Kit. Its size is rewarding but need to do a lot of paint work.
Alien Vs Predator Sculpture! Nice detail and expensive..... :(
Nothing can WIN this Awesome sculpture! Can anyone buy one for me? Starry Eyes!
Those are some good and detailed design on alien queen but too expensive due to detailed sculpturing. Very nice but come with a price. But this time round, Neca comes out another version of Alien Queen! 


I waited for the seller to sell me this alien Queen at $120! Yippee! New and cheaper as compared to the rest! Many of friends can't believe I spent so much on a toy, I will say the usual market price for this is around $150 or more, as time goes by. So $120 is worth :)


I feel so excited like a little big boy over big toy.


Okay let's start from the box design!

WHERE CAN I GET THE RESTRAINED HUMAN?!
OH my it looks so COOL!
the lighting really! 
She is saying, "Let's me OUT!"
Oh! God! The whole package is just awesome! Look at the detail!!!


Should I open it or keep it in the box? Heck care! Let's UNBOX IT!

"ahhhh! Fresh air!"
Look like an axe and two different tongues
Here is the stand with two different-sized rods.
Inside the empty box

hmmmmmmm I realized that something which I can pull out... Ohhhh!

it is the BACKDROP!
Let's look at the Queen!

Look Awesome :D
Check out the detail of its rib cage.
Its tail. Hmmm but the paint brush work is a bit hmmmm not satisfying... 
There are a lot of segments in the tail part but it is bendable! 
Check out the queen's toes! Hahaha nice :D maybe can put on red paint.
Wearing high heel bony shoes.
Check its mouth!

I can't help to just staring at the teeth section and its jaw, it is IMPRESSIVE!
Even its tongue is detailed.
There is a slot for us to fit in. Now she could Talk properly!
Check out its head and crown, one of the most prominent feature of Alien Queen!

Check out her crown. The spraying work is less impressive... SO errr....
But its detail overwhelmed the spray.
And under its crown, is where you can put its spikes.

There are six holes.
I think it is for this

Next the stand!

Neat transparent stand
I found out that there is hole at its chest area.
OOOOHHHH that is where it is for.
Overview!

Look at the size!
ROAR!!!
Hi Beautiful lady :D
Come! Let's KISS! and I die!
Overall it is a nice piece of artwork of Queen Alien. For those who like Alien, the movie, will definitely keep it as collection. And many people agree that Neca Alien Queen is the Best! Below I found a YouTube video who compared queen alien you, do check it out! 


Welcome to home, my queen.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog