Sunday, May 10, 2015

Swimming - Floating

Hi Blog,


Swimming is my Sunday morning ritual, I really hope to swim non-stop or have someone to coach me in swimming. Well anyway stop dreaming and prepare to dip in.


I bought something to allow me to focus swimming without my legs. So I saw this float and it's not cheap :( I wonder why they charge so much... Anyway I tried :) the feeling is great! I hope I can maintain it.


I always want to float on water to relax and thanks God for the float able me to fulfil my sensation floating in water.

So that I can suntan and feel cool in water than heated up! 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog