Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cycling - Cycling in my Tron Podium Jersey

Hi Blog,

As usual this morning I woke up and ready to cycle. I decide to wear my tron suit with pride! And surprisingly, it turned out normal and okay! Not like how I used to feel in the beginning.



Hanguang, James and I decided to cycle to Upper Pierre again. Too bad, James overslept which he didn't manage to see the beautiful sight of upper Pierre.

Love the peaceful scenery
Calm.... ^_^
Such beautiful scenery can't stop me from taking pictures :)

Thanks Hanguang for being sporty :)
Oops Captured by Hanguang while I was setting the camera
Salute to the morning sun
YOLO Jump!
End it with a jump shot! Yippee! :) then ride to bishan park to meet James.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog