Saturday, January 25, 2014

MapleSea - Sengoku High School Set

Hi Blog,

I was wrong and fooled by the ENGLISH or MapleSea lack of game language over this event... Thank you Vick, xFaievanx, got the last item for me. Now I have the full set and when I spoke to the NPC. He still said the same thing... Faint........................


So disappointing, not because I can't have other characters to get the skill but the grammar they used is so MISLEADING!!!!

So I have no choice but to train my Kanna until Level 100 to receive the Sengoku Secret Manual Skill! Thanks God I am still keep Maplesea reimbursed 2x Exp and 2x Item Drop rate for the whole day helped me! After spending nearly 12 hours of playing and credit to my guild bubby, Vick for giving me 5m meso. That speed up my training. :D

Many players are wondering why don't I go to Party Quest and train? Well, I love maplestory quest storylines, so I will prefer to do it that way. :)

Here is the Set I got for my Kanna since she is QUEEN of AOE skill character. :D

Total stat gained from the whole set: HP and MP 10% + 250, WA and MA +23, All Stat +7 
and the SKILL!!!!!!


Hope in future MapleSea can have such interesting events for unfunded players like me.
Jeff  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog