Wednesday, January 29, 2014

MapleSea - Sengoku Duel Event

Hi Blog,

After today server maintenance, they had added in another new, exclusive MapleSea events to celebrate their new content of Sengoku Era. You may check on the actual link for more details. One of the interesting events is Sengoku Duel Event, which last from 29th January 2014 ~ 26th February 2014, you can only do it once a day.

Background story about this event (copy directly from Maplesea website)
The warriors of the Sengoku Era are brandishing a challenge! They are looking for Maplers who are worthy enough to lead their clans! Once a day, you can engage these warriors for a round of challenge. You will be up against them via combat by hand – Rock, Paper, Scissors.

So Basically, there are three available events for you to challenge, choose the [1VS1 Duel] events.


They will be three important characters in Sengoku Era challenging with you.



For this event, try to win them as many as possible. :D because the more you challenge them, the more closer you will get unique titles which I hope to get for my Hayato and Kanna. :) Will update once I got it.

Okay back to topic, to move onto the challenge, just click on "Complete!" then it will open up a mini box where you can play Korean or Japanese style of - Rock, Paper, Scissors


I screenshot the moment of Lose, Draw and Win for fun due to its expression.




Usually I will use one Rock, Paper or Scissors to challenge them throughout the whole game and surprisingly I won!!! :D but I lost sometime too.



Reward
Winner will receive Sengoku gift box and you might able to obtain Professional traits, Sengoku coins, Potions or BEST - Chairs!!!!



Command Post Chair. Thanks My bubby, Faievan for sharing his reward
And Additional prize to win, Medal!!!


Addition information: They have BUG for Takeda Shingen! Forget about getting any medal from his clan....But If you challenge them more than 10 times, whether you win or lost.


Win them at least 5 times for the medal.

There will pop out quest for you to accept to receive the medal.
Here is one of the medal I manage to win.
If you win for 10 times, you will get this medal.


If you win for 15 times, you will get the final medal and it is better than my "Greatest Fighter medal"!!!


This is an overview of fully collected Medal, STUPID MONEYSOFT for didn't fix the bug...


Punishment
But if you lost to them, they will punish you....


They will change your look of your character into... BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hayato lost in one of the duel and his fabulous hair turns into...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Cannot wait to see what will happen to my Kanna.
In order to get back the original hairstyle, usually in the next day, I will leave the "admit defeat opinion" for the last challenge, hence if you lost in any duel with anyone, you still can gain back your hairstyle even if you lost. :D BUT! Try not to play against all the NPCs on the last day of event.


Well, for this event, MapleSea did a GREAT job. Hope they can fix the login server and lag-ness problem sooner...

[Updated! 27 Feb 2014]
After that event, as predicted! MapleSea didn't give player an opinion to change back their bad hair day. Players have been complaining regarding this issue. MoneySoft is known to ninja contents and add in Money related events! So I am not surprised.

Now they have updated in their site. check on the link.

Jeff

2 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog