Thursday, January 16, 2014

MapleSea - Sengoku High School Event

Hi Blog,

Recently maplesea just released their exclusive event, duration from 8th Jan until 29th Jan before chinese new year eve. More detail you can check out from this link.


I won't explain in detail what is the event about because the link has explained everything. Anyway just in case, the link is not working, Here are the details, This is MapleSea Exclusive Event: Sengoku High School Event. (Event duration: 8th January 2014 ~ 29th January 2014)

Background Story (I copied and pasted here from the site) Maple High School is back… but no longer in the way that you recognized! Oda Nobunaga has made his appearance and taken over the school while you were away! The Four Pillars of Heaven – Joe Joe, Hermoninny, Little Dragon and Ika could not defend the High School, even with their combined strength.

I don't get it why she has to cry...
To Enter the Sengoku High School, head to the Event Map by accessing the Dimensional Mirror. Speak to NPC Boss Kumi in the Event Map. Talk to her and she will send you to the school. But before you go there, Do make sure you have purchased.

What catches my interests, is the equipment set they have offered. Exclusive in Maplesea just like Golden Maple Set. 


You need to collect those Oda coins by defending the characters. Best part is, it might also drop from the characters but it will work well with 1.3x item drop buff from part time.

Obtained Oda coins and you can exchange with NPC collector Goemon for those equipment. 
And they come with set bonus :)
Total stat gained from the whole set: HP and MP 10% + 250, WA & MA +23, All Stat +7 
Honestly the equipment bonus set is so-so and since I am a collector in certain ways, that motivates me to go for that set for my kanna. 

Beside this set bonus, maplesea has one more extra thing (exclusive too!) if you have collected five set of those equipments, you will get a secret skill Sengoku secret manual!!!! 


Wow! It looks so cool!!! Now I started to think... I have to equip the set to receive this secret skill or don't need to.

Because if need to, then I won't be able to get it for my kanna... I have to train my kanna to level 100, in order to equip it to receive that skill but I will try.

Okay here is the interesting part, what if I don't need to equip the set and CAN receive that skill!? 

I read how the NPC said


Then followed by this message


Based on the statement above, they didn't state you need to equip the equipment to have that secret skill!!! As long as I have the five set in my inventory, I will have that skill for all my characters including my super beginner!!!! Woohoo!!! 

Okay now I left a belt to complete the set! Wish me luck and I will get back to you to show you my collection sooner.

One more last thing, this Exclusive event also come with EXCLUSIVE BUG! When you got the ticket and about to enter, they consume the ticket and you are still at the waiting area..... STUPID!!!!!!


Oh Ya, by the way, you may click out our memorial fighters' interesting speeches from this link too. See you Blog.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog