Sunday, January 12, 2014

MapleSea - A Day Android in Maple World

Hi Blog,

Today I started playing my Kanna character from LV 22 to LV 48. Yes, as planned, if I do the quests available from town to town, it will help me to level up. :D very soon, I will write the walkthrough of it.

While I trained, I got a skill which transform kanna's fox into a guy who helps to buff up Kanna. Then I also received a day android. Then I realized, that guy is a form of android too! Look at the pictures of androids I got. (More coming)


They look so cute! :) 


When I level up, look at their expression @.@!  Hahaha... 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog