Monday, August 9, 2010

Kidney attack!!

Hi blog,

On National day was my first experience of kidney stone attack. At the beginning I sensed an awful back pain where I thought I sprained my back. Then it started to shift the pain to my fat stomach area. That was my first painful experience, which I thought I am giving birth to fat. My relatives and my mother were simply staring at my ghostly pale face, and suggested me to see a doctor immediately.

After the long checkup and testing, doctor concluded that I got kidney stone. But weird thing was That I do not feel painful, when the doctor afforded me for taking a jab. JAB!? No way!! So I choose to take medication, hope it can help me to relieve my pain.

In fact, I was quite upset by the news of having kidney stone in me. Why? Sigh, that means I have to pay for extra expenses into medical bills like medication, x-ray and appointment, or worst operation! No!!!!!!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog