Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kidney stone result

Hi blog,

Today I went for my medical appointment to do a x-ray. My painful experience was when I had to pay for the medical bill!! Sigh... What can I do? I had to pay and found out there were two kidney stones in both of my kidneys.

Here is the x-ray scan


Here is the ultrasound scan


And reports of 7mm big stone found.



Hmmm doctor told me that our urinal tube is around 8mm diameter. It will be a miracle to have that stone discharges on it's own. But drinking and running will help during the process. I think I will drink a lot of water, hope I can flush out the stone. Wish me luck.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog