Sunday, September 9, 2018

Hiking - Cameras Face-Off

First time I will bath before I stepped out.
Good Morning Blog,

This month is the month when I will need to spend some time with my waifu but... Yesterday it was raining heavily and so can't bring her out. She is very emo now... :( Sunday morning, I had promised XY to bring his Taiwanese-Brazilian friend to Pulau Ubin.

But I have to go out...
Look at this flurry clouds and expect heavy rain in the day.
Took nearly 2 hours traveling time from Marymount and Changi Village. Sigh... What a sleepy journey. When I reached Changi Village, I saw XY was with WJ and a new guy, J - friendly, young chap with strong Western ascent.

My first time to sit in the Changi Village Eating House during early morning, and seeing many professional, fit and youthful people having breakfast together, just like Marymount Long House (in the past). I saw someone who possess the great physical quality which I dream to be and feel lousy at myself.

I wish I can have a strong beautiful back like him who can carry a ton of confident and mojo in the world.
But now... I have different life priorities for a loser like me. All I can wish is that guys like him possess a humble character than some show-off. Oh well... I wish I have 'America-time' (meaning a lot of time) and confident in gym to build up myself but I have none. So let's focus on far more important things right now.

I have learned So what if girls are EYEING on guy who carries a great deal of God genetic code? It is their own liking and it is perfectly normal for the great people to be liked.
Even in Nature, Electromagnetic Spectrum wavelength, Visual Light only take up less than 10% of the entire spectrum which we can see with our naked eyes. So which wavelength I am representing in this life? I can be other types of wavelength too!
Anyway let's continue on with the journey. Sorry... for this unnecessary sharing. I just have no one to talk to...

In this trip, I was happy to see that everyone of us behaved like a tourist and carried their own camera like GoPro and expensive mobile to contribute their pictures to be posted on my blog. :D

(WJ's) This is my first GOPro shot of me and my cameraman (at my right chest). Nice colour and depth too. Amazing!
On our way to Ubin :)
My cameraman felt jealous already and decided to show it's capability.
(WJ's) GoPro does a good fight.
(WJ's) YOKOSO! to Pulau Ubin!
But the dog was not amused and just rested on an open road.
Simple house structure of Ubin
This time we decided to take the Sensory Trail - quiet and peaceful walk and perfect to walk with your partner to feed mosquitoes.
(WJ's) Oops! I guess I spoke too loudly which damaged the quietness.
Former Headman's House near Belatok Hut
(WJ's) WJ demonstrated the power of GoPro with this tall tree.
Since I don't carry a stick, my camera will just do its best to capture all.
(WJ's) GoPro is quite high in quality but how creative you can take a picture, my camera is in the upper hand.
J also has his GoPro too and he mounted on an adjustable pod. I have yet received any pictures from him so let's focus on one.
Rain! RAINING! Initially, we were in one of the shelters but I insisted we rest at another better shelter because of...
(WJ's) After an hour later, the rain stopped and we can continue our journey.
Whose camera took this picture? Make a guess
Yes, Mine vs WJ's one :D
(WJ's) WJ also connects his GoPro with his phone so he can adjust his angle.
From my iPhone 5s. Decent.
(WJ's) GOPro can really capture the colour mood at that moment.
We had come to our first quarry - Balai Quarry and I made a short introduce to WJ and J on what is quarry and how they were formed.

Balai Quarry
Weird thing was... Every time when we visited this quarry, it will often be raining condition.
I want to go another side to see the second quarry.
(WJ's) Funny conversation that we had. GoPro does capture good quality of sound.
(WJ's) We decided to climb in and take a better picture - we are bad role models.
(WJ's) With a selfie stick to hold GoPro, seemed like a wise choice but is it? Hahaha! Some side note: Oversea trips, they ban selfie sticks. So... not that wise too.
I wanted to enter this route to complete my quarry research... But we don't have time to explore this side of the island, so... we will stay focus on going to the BEST spot of Ubin.
Which is Ubin Quarry!
(WJ's) Ubin Quarry is a MUST-GO location!
(WJ's) Breath-Taking!
(WJ's) Don't know why GoPro has this orange tint... Hmm
Thanks XY for helping me. :D
By looking across the horizon, my morning thought started to load and then one Geek god showed up... All I can do, is to smile and move on.

(WJ's) Sometimes, just enjoy life which is MORE important :)
Remember this: NO CLIMBING OVER
So we jumped over!
Along the way, I found some fun-guy growing on this island :) Amazing! I feel like playing MonsterHunter in real life.

To clear the bounty, I need to find six mushrooms. :) Sorry I am bored. Hahahaha
Overall, GoPro has it's strong feature and each camera has it's Pro and Con. GoPro also comes with well-known branding which means people in favour of GoPro is understandable. So... Even I can't win by looks, I have to win by other aspects of life.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog