Saturday, March 30, 2024

Blog - March Overview

Hi Blog,

I'm feeling the pinch of my budget lately... I checked my own finance record and saw that I spent a lot on things I couldn't avoid... 60% of my money went to loans, taxes and emergencies...

There are so many things I want to buy, but they are too pricey for me... Some of them are urgent, some of them are not... Later I can show you what I bought.
Some of them are replacements for broken stuff, and some of them are upgrades... Ugh... I wish I had more money to spare... Especially this month, I have an overseas trip coming up that will make a big dent in my wallet...



1st Mar 2024 - First example of the item that I want. This one is Nepenthes Edwardsiana. One of my dream plants to grow since I started this hobby like 20+ years ago. It is also considered one of the most spectacular Nepenthes species, producing one of the largest pitchers and the most fearsome peristome. Firstly, getting such a plant is very challenging as it is under threatened listing. Second, it needs to be grown under Highland conditions meaning air con, especially at night. Third, being able to get a small and stable one is an affordable option for me because you might be paying a bigger one at a higher price but it doesn't guarantee it will recover from the shock and then death (wasted money), I hope it will grow well for me.

2nd Mar 2024 - As for purchased items like

3rd Mar 2024 - Speaking of spending on unnecessary items, some items that I had been watching over their prices for a while happened to have a sale for special occasions, especially when you decided to buy in bulk (over a certain amount of price in an order), so I got this Ultraman suit, one of my childhood dreams, and its mask is of superb quality. For this product, it is really very cheap, how will I miss that😊

5th Mar 2024 - Trisuit Theme #95
(Click more to read more)

6th Mar 2024 - You might wonder how many white swimming trunks I have in total. Am I still buying more trunks when I only need one like other NORMAL people? To be honest, I reflected on why I am still buying. I just want to find the perfect and comfortable trunk for myself. I found those, perfect for my taste and comfort for my confidence, so it is definitely worth the price.

8th Mar 2024 - Since we were on the topic of spending, these days it's been raining, and I barely have a chance to go for a jog. My trisuits are waiting for me to wear them before I get fatter, but they are more well-utilized compared to cycling. I swear that I will take my waifu out. If not, it's really a waste of money. I hope I can ride on Sunday morning.

9th Mar 2024 - Return to Serapong & Tanjong Rimau
(Click here to read more)

10th Mar 2024 - Previously, I mentioned finding a comfortable trunk. I got a cheap one from Shopee, nice cutting for a fat seal like me. I guess... I should not waste money because it might not complement me but I really love its design; the same situation when I like a girl, I find her attractive but I am not hers...

12th Mar 2024 - Finally got a chance to go for a slow jog. Speaking of comfort, it is challenging to get a second-hand 2XU trisuit online (if I am getting a new one from the shop, it will cost 4.5 times the second-hand price) because other brands do not show great designs like 2XU does. This one was an older model, but it was so comfortable that I felt it hugged me so well, not tight. I really love it. Money is well-spent!

13th Mar 2024 - About spending, one of the biggest spenders will be at the workplace. Due to expiry and replacement, they don't just replace one item of a whole set; they will replace everything even when it is still functioning. Ended up, the items started to stack... If I can give it to 3rd world countries, I will gladly help... Now I am just stuck and tied down by such practice.

15th Mar 2024 - Cherishing what we have and ensuring it remains usable honours its value and serves as a smart strategy for cost-saving.

17th Mar 2024 - Today I was supposed to go for a short swim with my swimming buddy but I didn't wish to spend money on my waifu by rejecting my buddy, just to exchange a good morning reading session with my waifu.

17th Mar 2024 - Big shoutout to M for the lavish treat at Elemen! My wallet's now safe for my vacation. What a sweet girl.

18th Mar 2024 - Today I had a class to attend and today's weather was PERFECTLY cloudless blue! The water was so warm and could swim comfortably! Sadly, my right arm was rather sore after the badminton session previously... I wish I could swim some more...

19th Mar 2024 - Swimming Theme #4
(Click here to read more)

20th Mar 2024 - Taiwan D1 - Hiccups Happened
(Click here to read more)

21st Mar 2024 - Taiwan D2 - Alishan Park
(Click here to read more)

22nd Mar 2024 - Taiwan D3 - Hinoki & Nantou Monster Village
(Click here to read more)

22nd Mar 2024 - Taiwan D3 - JiJi & Che Cheng Station
(Click here to read more)

23rd Mar 2024 - Taiwan D4 - 2nd Time to QingJing Farm
(Click here to read more)

23rd Mar 2024 - Taiwan D4 - 2nd Time to Sun Moon Lake
(Click here to read more)

24th Mar 2024 - Taiwan D5 - Mu Sheng Museum of Entomology
(Click here to read more)

25th Mar 2024 - Taiwan D5 - To Rainbow Village & Palmer Hotel
(Click here to read more)

25th Mar 2024 - Taiwan D6 - Exploring Taichung
(Click here to read more)

25th Mar 2024 - Taiwan D6 - TaAn & GaoMei Wetland
(Click here to read more)

26th Mar 2024 - Taiwan D7 - National Museum of Natural Science
(Click here to read more)

27th Mar 2024 - Feeling ill... I've been wanting to vomit, and experiencing a bloated stomach, diarrhoea, and a slight headache for two days since returning from Taiwan. Fortunately, my doggie has been by my side, motivating me to continue working and ensuring I get to bed early, and pause doing any blogging until I recover.

29th Mar 2024 - I was glad that after returning from Taiwan, there was a Good Friday public holiday. So I met up with Otter for a refreshing swim, which felt like a form of reward for recovery from sickness and revenge something I didn't manage to do in Taiwan.

30th Mar 2024 - Thanks Otter for bringing me to help out with the Marrow Bones Donation. Thanks Ramen for coming to visit me for a short while and also being spotted by my childhood friend from afar - It's a pity we didn't get the chance to take a photo together...

30th Mar 2024 - ...Thank you Otter for helping me with the foolish things at Gardens by the Bay. I appreciate you taking me around. I guess I need to reconsider doing this again next time.

What a long delay post. Thanks my fellow royal readers for waiting. I had done the March post! Time to update the next one!

Jeff


1 comment:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog