Sunday, August 8, 2021

Personal - 08 08 Date

Good morning Blog,

Yawning loudly! Today was 08/08, what a positive number date, and because yesterday I was just a pig for the whole day... So today I must do something.

6am in the morning when Mr Sun still sleeping
Today 08 08 will be a long day for me.

Good morning plants.
Me and my poisoning plants moment.
I was trying to think of my activities - morning hiking, to afternoon two errands until night activity...
Let's start my morning activity
Waiting for JH - our birthday boy to go hiking and chasing the sun together.
It was quite dark though.
Yoh Chestnut tower. It seemed like we are not alone.
Great idea to place a phone for time lap
I guess we just love to chase the sun.
Let me capture a couple of shots
Beautiful East-facing scene with fog and coloured sky
West-facing scene with some building surrounded by the wood
Waiting patiently for Mr Sun to wake up
One more shot before Mr Sun opened its eye
Good Morning Mr Sun
Love the sky colour - beautiful nature gradient
(Thanks JH for helping) Help me to take a picture of me with Mr sun.
Time to walk around Chestnut Nature Park
The whole park also woke up
Mother Nature greeted us and wished JH's birthday.
I guess Mother Nature and Mr Sun had a gift for us
Sun ray in the wood. :3
My FAVOURITE moment of SUN rise!
I am speechless witnessing such scenery.
JH suggested something at this angle.
(Thanks JH for helping) he wanted me to face the ray.
(Thanks JH for helping) I can never think of making this scene possible if I am alone.
(Thanks JH for helping) One of my favourite shots of all times which express myself in many ways.
Checked out this beautiful flower which
produces to this ball and heavy Cannonball fruits
Long time never spare time to check on these fun-guy (fungus)
beautiful and amazing
but if meet someone who does not bother... it's life will be shortened...
(Thanks JH for helping) I guess morning hike at Chestnut, soft and warm sun ray is perfect for the picture.
Just beautiful and perfect for beginning of the day
Smile JH and thanks for your birthdate, Mother Nature and Mr Sun's great gift
We tried to find another way to capture pictures of Mr Sun... It seemed like this... This perspective is not impressive as tower's perspective.
After clearing two errands during the noon, time for my night activity.
Yes! I was on my way to cycle with my waifu
and met up with Mr E with his friends.
once everyone had arrived, we began our ride and we had a plan for today ride.
What were we doing?
Honestly... I was very tired... My butt was sore...
My mind was completely blanked out...
and I checked my waifu's tyres...
Oh dear... leaking... I had to constantly pump air into my waifu to continue the whole journey
Thanks Mr E for planning and organised this drawing of our Singapore iconic mascot - Merlion. Happy Birthday Singapore!
What a way to utilise my 08 08 date. Tiring and I just slept for the whole day. So sorry for this post, I just experienced my day in one dimensional approach.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog