Sunday, July 25, 2021

Personal - My 42nd Birthday

Hi Blog,

Yes! Today is my 42nd Birthday. Overall, I should remind myself, have I gotten any wiser or still struck in a deep abyss of expecting more?

This year, or this month, I was crazed for overspent and spent on plant but this is the one which I must have it as my birthday gift for myself.
Let's share with you how I spent my birthday.

Looked at this leaf of Philodendron Maximum. The texture on this glossy leaf is impressive. What truly impressive is...
(image credit to homer1956) How huge this plant can grow to! Just too beautiful!
After I got it, I prepared a big pot and spent some more money to purchase soil media...
And it does not come cheap... But based on the seller, since I got such rare plant, best to get the best soil for it to grow.
I have to agree with her and hope it will grow bigger.
Time to fill up the different types of soil media.
DONE! Please grow... Maximum... please...
Below were some of stuff which my family, relative, boss, colleagues and friends had given me. Thank you everyone for celebrating my birthday.

Thank you M for giving me a Bday meal. Even though we have two different life values... Can't be couple but we can be friends. My age right now... I need to fulfil my life differently.
Thanks Alv for buying these vegetables and self-made strawberry cake. What a treat and mixture - Mala + Sweet....
During one of the weekend, my family and my aunt went to a Woon Leng nursery and my aunt bought me a Alocasia Melo - Check out the rough texture on this leaf. Interesting plant to own.
On the dame day, my bros bought MSW and had a heaty feast! haha
YES! THEY ARE ALL MINE!
I thought after durian feast is time for my stomach to digest it, but NOPE, ZN (rented at my neighbor's room) bought a pizza and cakes. Happy from my heart but Sad from my stomach.
Later part of the dawn, HZ ordered dessert from Bird of Paradise! Expensive stuff!
Two interesting ice cream! Thank you HZ!
The next day, my colleagues got me a simple dessert with two rambutans (Seriously...)
Thanks for making my workplace a memorable one
Our school leader dropped me this - a red packet of NTUC vouchers and key chain with my name
A card to remind myself to believe in myself
My elder brother handed me a pancake with candle light as a surprise!
But this was the actual cake they bought. Thank you :)
Overall, getting older is one thing, getting fatter is also one thing... How won't I not get fat with these? Haha! I don't blame them and I guess I will have to put interment fasting on serious mode.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog