Friday, June 22, 2018

Cycling - June Holiday Cycling

Hi Blog,

It is June and it is a school holiday period, meaning I can cycle to my workplace!

Wanted to make a set but my camera tended to focus on the wrong thing...
What a beautiful scene, it will be my theme for this post
1st June 2018 - TYR Suit
4th June 2018 - My White suit, my favourite of all, you like it?
11th June 2018 - Yes White again. :) Really love white!
20th June 2018 - Speaking about white, How will I miss my Tron suit too? :)
22nd June 2018 - I do look great in red too, right?
Actually, this place is a nice place to take pictures :)
Time to collect my broken camera, thank you for still surviving.
I should have photoshopped this one :) next time
Sigh... June school holiday is nearly 20 days +, but I managed to cycle for six times... Not good :( Hope during end of the year, I can do it better. What kind of pose set do you think I should make? I will take in your suggestion and make one for you if anyone is reading. XD

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog