Friday, April 25, 2014

Music Video - Potato - Tur Yang (Do You Still)

Hi Blog,

It has been awhile I have not posted anything of my Favourite music video for the month. Today I choose Potato - Tur Yang (Do you Still), a Thai song!




It is very nice song with great lyrics which expressed my feeling toward someone... Anyway here is the lyrics translated.

Chun yang bpen kon tee ruk tur moht jai 
I’m still the man who loves you wholeheartedly 

Chun yang dai dtae kid teung tur reuay pai 
I still can only think of you constantly 

Chun yang doo roop taai tee rao chit glai yoo took wan 
I still look at our pictures of when we were close everyday

Chun yang ror koi hai tur nan glap mah 
I’m still waiting for you to come back 

Chun yang gaa bpa-dti-tin took keun wan 
I still cross off each day on the calendar 

Pror kam dieow ra-ya taang tee mah kwaang gan rao wai 
Because one word stood in our way and kept us apart 

*Dai dtae kid laaw gor song-sai 
I can only think and then wonder 

Yoo trong nan tur bpen yaang rai gor mai roo 
I have no idea how you’re doing over there 

Faak pleng nee hai pai taam tur doo 
I’ll send over this song to ask you 

Yahk ja roo nai kwarm bpen pai 
I want to know what’s going on 

 **Tur yang kid teung chun took nahtee yoo reu plao 
Do you still think of me every single minute? 

Tur yang jam reuang rao nai wan waan dai reu mai 
Do you still recall yesterday’s memories? 

Tur yang mee jai hai chun kon diow 
Are you still faithful to only me? 

Yang ror chun kae kon diow 
Still waiting for only me? 

Tur yang kong bpen meuan derm yoo chai mai 
You’re still the same person as before, right? 

Chuay bauk hai roo tee 
Please let me know 

Chun glua krai tum hai tur nan plian pai 
I’m afraid someone is going to change you 

Chun glua sing tee mai nae naun maak maai 
I’m afraid of so many uncertain things 

Chun glua kam wah sia jai 
I’m afraid of regret 

Tur ror chun dai chai mai 
You can wait for me, right? 

 Repeat * / ** ***

Tur yang kid teung chun took waylah yoo reu plao 
Do you still think of me all the time? 

Tur yang doo roop rao bai derm derm yoo reu mai 
Do you still look at our old photographs? 

Tur yang mee jai hai chun kon diow 
Are you still faithful to only me? 

Yang ror chun kae kon diow 
Still waiting for only me? 

Tur yang ruk gan meuan derm yoo chai mai 
You still love me like you did before, right? 

Chuay bauk hai roo tee 
Please let me know 

 Repeat * / ** / ***

The music and the band sync so well and the music video, speechless. It touched me!!! Control my tears. The singing style from Potato is so impactful and the music... Just like as if, you heard that song before and it struck in your head! 

Most importantly it reminds my whole love life story...


I found some people made a cover of this song and I found he sings with heart. I will like to share it with you.


I also found a Chinese version and it sounds great too! Here is the video. Enjoy!


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog