Friday, June 8, 2012

iPhone camera lens products research

Hi Blog,

Yesterday I happened to passby a stall which sells iPhone casing, there was one casing which attracted my attention.


Camera-like casing for iPhone. Interesting but it is fake....
So I went online and find the actual product to increase the photo quality on iPhone, this is what I got!

This is so EPIC!

Here I don't do much review on the product unless I am getting on myself. I will put up some youtube videos about reviews on the product. Let see... Hmmmm


Personally I will get one of this. XD I feel more confidence with this product below.
this is so PRO looking!

But I will get this if iPhone offers us a HIGH definition shot. :) If not, don't waste the money. :D
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog