Friday, June 15, 2012

Animation Comic Strap - Keith's Diary

Hi Blog,

I will like to share with you one of my work which I had done with a group of friends. It is a chinese comic which used Adobe Flash to bring out live Comic with sound and music.

It is titled as Keith's Diary which is about Keith's personal life experience and reflects nowadays teenagers or adults' emotional challenges.

Sorry this comic was in Chinese language, hope you don't mind.
There are nine chapters in Keith's Diary. Just click on the links below. ENJOY! (need a site to support the flash - still seeking for it)

 

 Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog