Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Music Video for Jeff's Month - Collide

Hi Blog,

Today is Music for the month! I have been listening and singing along this song for some time.

The title is Collide by Howie Day. It is not the latest song on the chart but it definitely stays on my music chart for quite sometimes.


Pure acoustic guitar-played music makes you feel like you are singing this song to someone you loved within a group of people. Hoping she will realize that song is meant for her.

The music video also has certain visual depth of the singer or the listener. It is like as if you were like Howie day looking out of the window while traveling, singing the song to the sky. Getting sentimental and affectionate.

Anyway let enjoy this song sang by Howie Day - Collide.

I'm quiet you know You make a first impression I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog