Thursday, June 14, 2012

Searching for FREE image and video web hosting

Hi Blog,

I just happened to browse through some of my projects which I had done years ago, especially there is one work which I hope to share with the world but it was in swf format. Blogger or photobucket doesn't host swf format. :( So I decide to ask my teacher, Google for help.


Paying some amount of cash for simple leisure of sharing is a pain for me and my wallet. Thanks God that there are a few NICE image and video hosting sites available but as for swf hosting site, is quite limited due to web space constrained. MOST importantly, it is FREE but with limited web space. Hmmmm..... WHO CARES?! LOL.

I have browsed through reviews and forums, gathered a few links to help anyone who just want a simple and free hosting sites.

1)



Photobucket.com - works more like a photo album, I like it to be clean and organised.
Share them by email or link them to your favorite sites like Facebook and Twitter.
They also have photo editor or make slideshows to share with friends too.
2)
ImageShack is an easy-to-use free media hosting service.
It can be used to upload file types: jpg jpeg png gif bmp tif tiff swf
THAT is COOL! This is what I am going to use to upload my swf.

3)

Frihost offers free php web hosting without advertisements!
It seems complex and informative website like as if
you visit a MAMA store where sells practically anything.

4)

swfCabin allows you to publish your swf files online. Neat!
You can even ask people to use the voting feature on submission.
5)
Picasa is one of the less complained and easy to use, 
and it is a default web hosting site for blog by google.

Here are the five FREE image and video web hosting sites for bloggers.


Hope it helps :D

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog