Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My dress code is being taken care

HI Blog,

Weird thing is whatever I said last week to the kids, they actually remember!

Because every alternate week I have decided what week wear actual attire, for example I will wear whole black attire on Monday and alternate Monday whole white.

This week should be my whole white week, I forgot about it and wore black. The students asked, "Cher! We thought you will be wearing white today?"

Not one pupil but many claimed after clarified. Haha I am forgetful.


Conclusion: we tend to forget what we said but for the kids, they actually remember 230% better than us.

And today I wear whole white to my forgetfulness. Thank you pupils! :D

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog