Monday, April 23, 2012

Some of the drawings from "draw something"

HI Blog,

like I promised, Here are the drawings which I had drawn on this month. Enjoy!

I spent a lot of time drawing this.
I dont know what I am drawing.
I believe the person took some time to know what I was drawing
This dragon took me a while. fainted..... 
Need some reference. I drew this with my iphone beside. XD 
Ugly chicken I guessed
I laughed when I checked my friend response. The moment when I started to draw the tears, the answer was instant!
I didnt know how to draw Tintin, so reference is a MUST! 
My first serious draw something work.
Jeff

2 comments:

  1. everyone is playing Draw Something. Draw Something could be a super fun approach to search out out that you are a terrible artist and/or that your friends are super dumb and can't figure something out. This is SO cool. Make folks to appreciate that they have Draw Something skills.
    funny draw something pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops so sorry.. I just scanned through all my posts and bumped to your comment. Thanks for sharing :) I am kind of missed that game and many of my friends just simply "draw" the words out to claim the points... that was sad....

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog