Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getting a new watch! Tokyoflash - Kisai Seven

Hi blog,

After a long waiting for one of the popular watch in Tokyoflash website, it was re-released to the market for limited time! It gives us another chance to get such beautiful and unique watch. That is Tokyoflash - Kisai Seven!

I won't be doing much review on the watch because YouTube has many. Click here for more reviews if you want to.

Seven is a watch inspired by the movie Tron, of the futuristic background. It's design was posted on tokyoflash blog, and the responses were overwhelming. Among all the watches sold in tokyoflash, Seven definitely make tokyoflash watches looked inferior.
Personally I love the number 7 a lot, and the simplistic of the look at that watch.

I placed my order for myself and mr Brandon Oh yesterday! Both of us ordered the white LED of seven.

Let's see how long it will take to reach Singapore!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog