Friday, April 6, 2018

Jogging - Squeeze Out Some Time

Hi Blog,

This week my workplace required me to arrive earlier, which also meant... I can go back an hour earlier. Since I have time in between I reached home and my next meeting, I decided to go for a jog and meanwhile try to seek a new theme.

In the wood, there are limited locations to allow my phone to fix a position. Stress...
The main reason for a theme is because I will want to rotate my wearing of my trisuits and have fun posing at the same spot; it is the same as how I apply for my work attire - I will make sure I wear every clothing I have in my wardrobe.

So sad... I can't bring my camera along because it spoiled... I can only carry my phone while jogging.
4th Apr 2018 - My pose for the day. Which one you like?
5th Apr 2018 - I tried to jog too. So... Trying to make a theme.
6th Apr 2018 - third continuous jogging and maybe another theme?
A short post about my hunting for a theme. Most importantly that I am glad that I managed to squeeze out some time for jogging but also feel bad that I can't spare time for night time meet-up... or well, what more I can say? Some people will comment "time is managed by ourselves, whether I want it to happen or not, so stop giving excuses."

I guess I will just keep quiet.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog