Saturday, August 12, 2017

Trip - Ipoh - Day 1 - Sam Poh Tong Cave Temple 三寶洞

Continue from the previous post,

Spotted a familiar mountain
Ipoh is surrounded by mountains and there is a lot of caves; if I have a chance, I will like to visit all. Anyway back to the topic, Sam Poh Tong Cave is one of the cave temples built along the whole stretch of mountain. (read more about it)
As we approached, we were greeted by the mountain. (looked like a giant face)
We were tightened with itinerary, so we can only visit this cave.
What a beautiful scene
San Poh Tong Cave entrance
nice and warm here
can you spot something here? My camera was there!

Group photos!
Come! Let's fly in there and check the cave out.
Here is the entrance to the cave temple
Sometimes I do feel pressurized looking at the cave
Pray my respect
The temple looked kind of dark because of the shade
Spotted a deep hole above
As we went deeper, there was an open space
one of the breathtaking shot taken at Sam Poh Tong.
another wide shot
Let's fly over the temple... but no. Hahaha
Quite unique display
Famous tortoise feeding place
Check out the number of tortoises here
You may buy some vegetables outside to feed the hungry tortoises; sometimes, I just hate people gained money for starving animals...
Watching and amazed by some tortoises.
I hope I can get Malayan Box Tortoise.
FISHY FISHY FISHY
Beautiful place for photos :)
No entrance here
Let's fly elsewhere!
some of the temples beside Sam Poh Tong
Inside Nan Tian Dong
Entrance of Ling Sen Tong
Inside Ling Sen Tong, so sorry we don't have time to explore here...
Beside Sam Poh Tong, there are other more caves and temples around but due to tight itinerary, we had to move on to the next one - Kek Look Tong aka Ji Le Dong, click the link here to continue our journey.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog