Saturday, August 12, 2017

Trip - Ipoh - Day 1 - Flying to Ipoh

Good Morning Blog,

Yawn.... I stayed over to EK's place so we can get to the airport easily.

Thanks, EK's father-in-law for sending us there.
Gathered everyone and had our last headcount, we gathered for a group picture!

Welcome JC for joining us
We went for short breakfast session and JC secretly took my fat picture.
CHEER! Safe trip!
Thanks SJ for contributed pictures to my blog
Initially we were confused to see a TigerAir Plane infront of us hence we purchased tickets from Scoot company. In fact, scoop and TigerAir are the same.

What?! hmm oooo! I know now.
Hey JC, be my photographer during the trip?
Thanks JC for agreeing.
Morning Saturday Sunrise!
About to take off!
oooooo this is how a budget flight looks like.
Sometimes I have to thank Heaven that I don't have long legs issue.
I am flying and fly away!
Marshmallow under us
Ipoh Mountain!
After nearly one hour flight, we finally reached Ipoh airport.

Small and quiet airport
My first time walking down from the plane.
Ipoh Airport is really small.
We waited for awhile
here come our driver and van for this whole three days!
This driver is a trustworthy and considerate driver, named "Ah Mun", and if you want to go anywhere in Malaysia and need a driver. I will recommend him. Here is his contact number - 0125878611

Thank you ah Mun for driving us around
Siting in a 18 seaters van, we will be living together for three days,
And I will be sitting infront for the whole trip.
Since we can't check-in early to our homestay so we decided to visit Concubine Lane. Click here to continue our journey.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog