Hi Blog,
(Drafting) On my previous hike, I didn't realise I had gone to the wrong forest until I completed it and compared photos with others online, discovering that I had gone to Dover Forest instead of Maju Forest (
last week's hike post).
 |
| It looked like today was a cloudy one. |
The reason for visiting Maju Forest today is that the government plans to develop the forest for housing, which has concerned many Singaporeans. (
news from CNA) Many of them will rally about it, and it will definitely expose the forest to many visitors before it disappears. I, for one, have visited it before (
if you missed my first exploration, you may check here: 2021 - Maju Forest & The Jurong Railway Hike) and now it's better to visit today.
 |
| I remembered my first hike in Maju Forest. It was quite muddy and challenging, not an easy trek for a beginner. |
 |
| I need to prepare for the worst, like muddy ground; however, I chose this month because it is drier. |
 |
| What I need to focus on the most is the crowd at Maju Forest due to the FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). |
 |
| Oops! It started to rain, but I believe it's just a passing shower. |
 |
xx xxx |
|
|
| caption |
xxxxxxx
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment
Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.
if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog