Thursday, November 30, 2023

Blog - November Overview

Hi Blog,

It is going to be the last two months of 2023. Time flies so fast, and how much or less I have done... I might make a post to reflect my 2023 in a general view. There were ups and downs... Wanted to talk about it... It always seems like everyone has a solution while making me feel like I have no plan or am not aware at all...

Fighting against my negativity is one thing that I am working towards... For every 100 negativity, I felt that I had tried to overcome it for like 70 of them. Like myself in costume... Managed to feel less inferior than before even though I will still feel inferior; which will become one of the topics I will cover in the future.
These days, I was so busy that I had many pocket time to go for a short swim... I had not been jogging at all... Missed jogging and taking my waifu out too...

2nd Nov 2023 - Since here was my chance to swim then I shall do so. This untoned me will need more chances to work out at least.

3rd Nov 2023 - Bintan - Nirawa Gardens
(Click here to read more)

5th Nov 2023 - Oh man... The public swimming pool got my nerve... I disliked it when and where we barely had space to swim when swimming lessons were at every perimeter of the pool... Oh well, since we were here, I would make them inconvenience.

6th Nov 2023 - I was in revenge mode over Sunday's swim, today's swim was rather peaceful and relaxed. From the frequency of my swim, I will be able to share my swimming trunk theme. But... My emotions were still rather heavy... Hope I will recover from it.

7th Nov 2023 - Trisuit Theme #88
(Click here to read more)

8th Nov 2023 - Ah! Finally! I got to have a jogging opportunity as it had stopped raining. I was unable to jog due to many after-work meetings and classes to attend so I treasured the moments but...

9th Nov 2023 - Sadly, my Google Pixel 7 Pro phone decided to try bungee jumping and I realised that it made a big mistake... Besides screen cracked... It also affected the LCD... I checked the repair price, 220+ for screen replacement and another 220 for LCD repair... I only started using this phone at the beginning of 2023... 😢 I guess I will save up for a newer phone and keep that Pixel as my YouTube phone.

10th Nov 2023 - I was supposed to go for a jog today but because swimming on Friday was set, I would go for it. Luckily, I made such a decision as there was no crowd after rain. At least, my sinking emotion started to show less tension, feeling lighter. But overall... I only concluded... I will just reserve to anyone who comes closer to me...

11th Nov 2023 - Today, I participated in SunShineBakeries contest to promote Mao Shan Wang Bread. This one is a limited edition bun for using real MSW durian meat. Hope I can win their cute durian plushie. Wearing a cute "cat-like" hat from HD making a pun of it.

11th Nov 2023 - Great to meet up with my gamer, Monster Hunter friends for N's wedding. But... I can't carry myself much in conversation or have anyone willing to share their own stories with me... I guess... I am just a meh person to chit-chat with... On a positive note... at least, they won't stay with me for a whole day... if not, they might hate me even more... Anyway, it doesn't matter. All the best to N in his marriage.

12th Nov 2023 - Yeah... I guess I will just conclude my life... I am just me... Only my blog will embrace me.

13th Nov 2023 - Old Bird Bird Park II
(Click to read more)
14th Nov 2023 - YES! Finally, I got something which I could carry my shield around without getting too much attention on public transportation. Honestly... I don't mind to carry my shield out. I guess, I will try to try it out. Perfect fit!

15th Nov 2023 - Ah... After two years of our pandemic, we finally got a chance to meet one another face-to-face for our ICT meeting. I take this chance to register one another with their names and faces.

15th Nov 2023 - I thought I would have a chance to go for a short jog then I realised that I forgot that I needed to meet up with a buyer to buy my Insta360. I wanted to get myself a newer version of Insta360 Go 3 with a preview screen. Honestly, I can change to a new camera sooner...

16th Nov 2023 - Long time, I had come to Tampines Safra for a good swim. I will make time to come back to this place again next time.

17th Nov 2023 - I didn't want to go for a swim today as I was very tired... but I should not reciprocate and force myself to go to the swimming pool. I was glad that I made it because no one was at the pool due to the heavy shower just now.

18th Nov 2023 - Today I went to a dating event hosted by the government. I gave it a try... and I doubt I can get anyone... More friends but a potential partner wise... I don't have any expectations. But definitely going through this event increased my anxiety.

18th Nov 2023 - Anyway... After the dating event, I went to the next event to cosplay with the rest of the cosplayers and got a free ticket for the movie. Somehow, I felt a bit tired... I got comments from some kids when I went to the public toilet to dress down, "What an ugly captain you are." Then they gathered their cousins/friends to join their fun. I must say... It is my life and I accept it... if other people heard this sharing from me, they would just tell me to ignore them... How I wish it could be that easy as they say; and because other people can brush it off so easily... it seemed like the problem is me... Like I am the main problem... Like the dating event... where other guys can engage other girls openly... I am so tired...

19th Nov 2023 - Just received the LKY100 coins... Honestly, I signed up for the coins because my friend wanted to have them more... Right after I paid for them... he told me that he wouldn't need them anymore... Honestly, I don't feel positive over it but there is nothing I can do... just have to suck my thumb and accept it. I just feel that no one bothers to understand me than conform.

20th Nov 2023 - Went Nuts Challenge
(Click here to read more)

22nd Nov 2023 - These days, I felt a painful bump around my throat area... causing headache and fever... The funny thing was... I got the appointment timing in the morning... I could get a doctor's consultation by 4.30pm. The doctor told me, it might be a virus infection...

24th Nov 2023 - I thought that it would be a perfect time and day to have a swim before my painful lump got me... I guessed Heaven just wanted me to rest. Honestly, it was so painful... whenever I yawned or sneezed, the pain would spread over the back of my head causing a severe migraine like I was going to faint...

25th Nov 2023 - I was glad the morning weather was cooling and my headache was manageable, so decided to go for an Urbexation at the abandoned Turf Club with WS. Just when we arrived at the entrance point, it was under heavy construction. That Turf club was gone for good. This was the moment that I felt wasted of opportunity. Anyway, back to the topic, nearby this Turf Club, there is a pony club for horse feeding and riding for kids, many many soccer fields for some wealthy parents to send their kids to train and old closing down antique shophouses... But the main highlight of the day was to hear WS out, as he was pouring out his doubts about his faith and I tried my best to share my understanding despite my pain lump got too sore whenever I spoke, and my back and forehead would pull hard... But I had to remain normal and listen to him patiently; hope he can find some positive memory shards today. Luckily, he did and felt calmed after we dispatched. Hmm... supposed to be a long post but failed to be.

25th Nov 2023 - Carried the migraine and continued my afternoon class sharing. They told me perhaps I could pop in a panadol pill and I could not believe that it worked! At least, it kept me free from pain until nighttime. Happy Birthday Mrs Chiam and thanks for being cheerful.

26th Nov 2023 - Ah! Warm and bright morning finally! But but... The water in the crowded pool was too milky and... Salty... I couldn't take it... I just waited until most of the kids left the pool then continued the swim. After the swim, the cold air got into my nose, and then I started to make a few loud, hard sneezes and my migraine returned again I had to take the magical Panadol to stay painless for afternoon class...

26th Nov 2023 - And night time got our dinner time for XY as he had surrendered his Singapore citizenship and maybe this will be our last dinner together before he returned to his country.

28th Nov 2023 - Finally, I got a chance to meet up with LY again. he had grown up so much. Okay! I made mistakes with the year after I had already uploaded the image... I don't know when we took a picture together but definitely not 2020 but longer... If I counted backwards... based on the class tee, he wore that time when he was young. It should be 2014 or 2015. 2015 should be a highly possible year. Anyway, from the picture, I got so much older. Time flies... I just have to treasure the memory shards. As we had a short stroll nearby, I could spot a glow-in-the-dark mushroom! :D I guess I will try again to find that mushroom next time.

29th Nov 2023 - Last days of the month and the beginning of the school holiday, our small department had a mini-celebration then went on for an intensive meeting on revising 2023 and plan for 2024. Thanks, AL for taking care of us. I hope I can do well next year.

30th Nov 2023 - Yesterday, I had some pocket time and thought could go for a short swim but the stormy weather came in first. So I just waited for the rain to pass... after an hour, the epic shower had stopped but... the LIGHTING SIGNAL had not gone and caused an even longer waiting time. What a sad and wasteful trip. Too bad, I didn't have much time to spare unlike one trapped swimmer, he stayed in the toilet since I came.

What a wet November...
1) Wet because of wet weather these days and I can't get myself wet in the pool.
2) Wet because of NNN. Not so wet but definitely, a challenge which I needed to overcome.
3) Wet because I was feeling down... Feeling lousy with myself... I know I am a shxtty person... perhaps that is why I always being viewed as an outcast or loser because I can't function normally and successfully like other people who have solutions/plans to resolve themselves. Cold and damp for sure...

Jeff

7 comments:

  1. enjoying the swimming pool and beach in speedo is my dream. but I need like-minded friends here as friends to increase my courage. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed :) like-minded friends would get me to go do the same! hahaha

      Delete
    2. Oh please Jon. Didn't you do it yourself?

      Delete
    3. it's one thing to go by yourself (which I have)... it's another thing to go with a friend! it's more fun that way, plus you get a photographer :)

      Delete
    4. yeah, it can be too hard to take all body selfie and will be boring angle..

      Delete
    5. Haha well, if we need to hold our phone to snap that means it will be limited to certain angle.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog