Monday, November 20, 2023

Personal - Went Nuts Challenge

Hi Blog,

Yes as titled, this month was my test again for NNN (No Nut November). Two years ago, I managed to last until 16 days, quite torturing. One of the NNN rules is to last for 30 days.

6th Nov 2023 - D1- Messy room with a new cupboard and my house (especially the kitchen) was still having renovation so some items were still parked in my room. A perfect moment to start my trial.
Why did I want to do NNN? Because I am supposed to test my limit and how many days I can last. Please don't judge me.

7th Nov 2023 - D2 - The second day has zero effect on me but it can get a bit challenging when there is no one around...
9th Nov 2023 - D4 - At first, I told myself, I should not even touch myself... but I researched a bit... as long as I don't ejaculate and only have one shot at the challenge. So I tried not to.
10th Nov 2023 - D5 - When I took a power nap... Something started to show up...
...and she managed to creep in...
11th Nov 2023 - D6 - based on the top 20 rules of NNN... Oh no... NNN rule 3: No sexual fantasies and rule 11: Avoid triggers...
12th Nov 2023 - D7 - Yesterday night was close-shaven. Almost lost the chain... I can't believe it, just within seven days... Worse of all, you can't edge yourself... because just within a few seconds... I might have lost the chain. I must stay focused on my goals.
13th Nov 2023 - D8 - I guessed... my fantasy started to hit a high peak... Feeling energyless... I was captured by my imagination... If my camera's low battery alert woke me up... I recollected myself and stayed focused.
14th Nov 2023 - D9 - NNN rule 6: Engage in productive activities. Luckily, I had some blog posts to update and spared no time to think wildly.
15th Nov 2023 - D10 - I believe all the fantasies were created from the succubus... For now, they had zero power over me as I just treated them as friends. Succubus wanted to celebrate the small wins in Rules 9. But I realised... they knew the next few days... I won't have an easy way out...
16th Nov 2023 - D11 - Oh my... Two years ago, I lost to Lolth but I tried to resist... and got myself out of it. Lolth only stayed at one place, as long as I don't stay there too long, I will be safe.
17th Nov 2023 - D12 - Here came a new demon - Kiora! I had to run away!
20th Nov 2023 - D15 - I guessed I lost to Kiora... Actually, I didn't lose to her... More like... I should have kept my hand away from the nuts because it got too sensitive... Just exploded too fast...
I guess... my overall NNN experience was a great one that I got to understand my limit and trigger points; so my next one will be a better one.

Please don't judge me here. I am just being honest.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog