Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Personal - Suits for the Theme #73

Hi Blog,

New year old theme, every month I will try to post my trisuit theme which I had gathered while jogging to cycle my trisuits. It's a long journey to get to #73.

This theme will be at the bamboo.
Honestly, barely got any view for my trisuit theme. (isn't the same for the rest of the posts?) Yes, I just journal it. Who knows one fine day I won't be wearing my beloved trisuit when I aged, so for now, treasure the present.


Hmm... It seemed like I had missed out one suit but no difference anyway. Haha 😄


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog