Friday, September 1, 2017

Product - Tokyoflash BEST Service

Hi Blog,

Five years ago, I had sent my TokyoFlash watches back to Tokyo for repair (link) and bought a new Kisai Seven clips replacement too last year. Then this year, most of my TokyoFlash watches were no longer functioning anymore.... My Kisai Seven strap broke too... My favourite one...


I emailed TokyoFlash to purchase a replacement strap and somehow their reply went to my spam folder.... OMG... I waited their reply for months... I got disappointed when they didn't reply me which doesn't seem like their way of service.

Anyway they replied and said this (FB link)
"we'll send you a replacement strap free of charge for you since you've been trying so hard to get this sorted out."

OMG! They sent me a FREE STRAP! I LOVE TOKYOFLASH!!!!!!!!

After two weeks of waiting, it arrived! 
They will still charged you but out of appreciation over the effort that I tried to contact them, they sent it for free!
So touched by their great customer service!
I decided to seek for Alv's help whose owned those watches related-tools.

Today it broke into two...
After trying and struggling to take out the pin, two hours later....

DONE!!!!!!!!!! MY TRON WATCH WAS BACK!!!!!
Thank you Tokyoflash!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog