Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Personal - Saving Snail Experience

Hey Blog,

A quick post today. Usually I won't check on walls, but today I sensed that I should look up and guess what I found? I found a wild snail "parking" at third floors up.

Weird? How it gets there?
UZUMAKI!
Anyway, I feel that this snail must have climbed and ended up - It can't make a U-turn down due to the pull of its shell. All it can do is to climb up, but three floors high is too much for a snail. So I decided to save it!

:) Saved. I checked carefully, the snail is hiding DEEP inside its shell.
it must be extremely dry/thirsty. Then I washed it with tap water. 
So I put it in the garden and hope it will stay alive. After my lessons, I checked the location, it was gone. :D Thanks God.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog