Friday, March 11, 2016

Personal - Tired Self and LOT LOT of SELFIES

Hi Blog,

This post I won't comment much, just a Selfie craze - Just feel like model day. hahah... maybe I was too tiring to think..

Anyone who is reading this post, just ended here; there is nothing interesting to read beside some ugly posts about my tired form...


I am so tired.... I need powernap... I will go to my secret hideout to rest for 30 mins which is enough to recharge my energy.
These few days I had setup a white background to take pictures for P3 ~ P6, now it is my turn to try out the lighting.

try my first self-taken picture to test the lighting.
waiting.... waiting for them to come.
Tiring day....
Then on the same day, I went for an evening swim at tampines.

Nice beautiful sun set. :3
just rest myself....
relax...
fat fat me!
What amazing thing was, I continue to swim for the next day at bedok.

Yeah still fat :D
but brighter evening sun!
Fewer people swimming that day
At least I feel I worked out after 20 laps
Wearing my captain tee and feel great!
Snapchat ID - jeff1u
if anyone following XD
Last day of taking pictures for the pupils, my tired body just can't take it anymore... honestly... I feel super brain-drained. Only my phone and me...

tired back...
fat fat flat back
Bright morning sun for the day
finished my last class and did my last selfie with this setup
lighting surely gives different feel on photo
one step back is different greatly
my backside picture XD
okay start to clear the setup
and sleep....
Okay... lets don't waste time thinking of tired. Just bunk up and live my day properly!
Pose for the day!
I have to love myself than expect others to.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog