Saturday, February 20, 2016

Personal - More 'Ang Bao' into myself

Hi blog,

Just a random post. Recently I got Ang Bao from the school leaders after came back from reservist. Personally I feel appreciative working in Dxmxi Primary School, it is not about the amount in the Ang Bao (red packet), they give their blessing for hoping I get a partner sooner - I wish.

YIPPEE! more money! LOL
During Chinese New Year; a new year in 2016, actually I am looking into how to improvise myself in term of spiritual aspects - I am always feel unworthy and lonely at times, but I do want to get out from this situation. I know as I get older, I got used to live alone.

I take some free time to reflect upon myself
My solution to treat myself - is to love myself. This is the 'ang bao' (encouragement) from myself. By loving myself so that I can love others well; not the BGR aspect. I need to move on to a wider vision of my life.

Actually I will start to love my legs because I have a natural legs muscle.
So I should learn to love myself slowly.
On that same day, I went for Chinese New Year house visit with my friends. :)


We had a simple and fruitful visit :) Look how happy we are.

The love-myself lesson - I should feel contented of myself like living healthy and happily. I should stop asking more and learn to treasure myself and people around me.

I know I have ugly body shape, but I am healthy at least and still able to function as normal.
Yes! Jia you!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog