Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tokyoflash Service

Hi Blog,

My TokyoFlash RPM watch has some problem with the lighting. : (


As you can see, the minute light is no longer blinking. So I decided to email Tokyoflash Repairs and spares.

In the beginning, I am quite skeptical about sending my watch back to Japan but I decided to give it a try than worrying of the payment or other stuffs.

Olivia, the representer of Tokyoflash, replied this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems like the problem is with the module itself. The fastest way is for us to send you a replacement module. You can have this easily replaced at your local watch shop. Alternatively, you may send it back to us for repair and we will repair it free of charge. Please let me know which option you prefer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free of CHARGE!!! YES!!!!!!

I got the support ticket for confirmation to send my watch.
Wrap the watch, without its box, with bubble wrap, place it in a padded envelope and send by Regular or Registered airmail to the address below.

Tokyoflash Japan (Service Centre)
Koshi Ichi Building
505 Jingumae 6-19-16
Shibuya-ku
TOKYO 150-0001 Japan

- Please do not send by FedEx, UPS, DHL or any other private courier services. If you send by one of these services, we will not be able to accept it and it will be shipped back to you. (That is important especially country like Japan)
- Please also include inside your name, delivery address, email address, order number (or Warranty Card) and the reason for returning the watch. (Oops! I forgot to include my order number.)
- Please write the package contents as *Broken watch for Repair* on the customs declaration label. This will help you avoid paying tax when the repaired watch is sent back to you. Some countries have a *Repair Declaration* form at the post office - please ask about this. (Singapore Post office don't even carewhen I asked them... )
- Please email us when you shipped out the watches and let us know the Registered Number of the parcel if there is one. We will email you as soon as the watch has been replaced and express shipped out to you. (They are very careful.)
- When we send the watch back to you we will make sure to mark the parcel as a Repaired Watch. You should not be charged any tax on a repaired item. Once your product arrives at our office we will email you again to let you know that we have it. Please be patient and await our email, it may take up to 2 weeks. If you still have not heard from us after 2 weeks you can reply to this email for help/advice. We will endeavour to solve your problem as quickly and efficiently as possible.

I sent my watch on the 16th June 2012 and it arrived TODAY!!!


And what nice was, they POLISHED MY WATCH for me!!!


Service from Tokyoflash is VERY SATISFIED!

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have similar problem, iam trying tocontakt TF support and sofar no luck, no email answers yet, how long did you wait for response?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have similar problem, iam trying tocontakt TF support and sofar no luck, no email answers yet, how long did you wait for response?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS! I AM SO SORRY that I saw your comment in my spam.
      Hope you had settled the issue.

      usually it took me three days to receive their reply but now I have given up. TF watches are not builded to last. I already have a few watches spoiled...

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog