Sunday, July 15, 2012

Music Video for Jeff's Month - Crush

Hi Blog,

This month is my sentimental month because of the feeling that I have with someone. I tell myself, she is the one and only, for many many years she is my only crush, and I can't never get more from there. Whether I hear or sing this song, I will only think of her. Anyway, I am not a hot demand as a boyfriend of hers. As long as she is happy, I will be happy.


Anyway this month I will delicate this song to her. David Archuleta - Crush.


David sings VERY well. He is one of my favourite American idol and a GREAT singer. He is packed with great voice, and good soul. Currently there is no new album made from him because he is on his mission trip. :D Good Spirit!

In this video 3:06 - 3:14, this is the part I will feel extremely emotional and I simply picture her standing infront of me, and I will smile like what David Archuleta did in the video.

Here is the One of the BEST Karaoke version of Crush


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog