Monday, July 16, 2012

iPhone 4 tough casing research

Hi Blog,



iPhone iPhone iPhone is everywhere. Just watched the passengers who shared the same carrier as me, there was 80% of them are iPhone users. Apple iPhone has become a fashion trend in modern society.

Besides just white or black iPhone, to create uniqueness within the individual users, iPhone casing for iPhone is there to create a sense of personality preferred and protection of their precious phone.

It's range from stylish to plain in design, from silicon to hard plastic to leather to metallic in material, from cheap to expensive in price, all afford nothing more than a slight protection for our iPhone. Many spent money to buy screen guard and casing just to protect their phone from damages, what about protection from dirt or even water?

Previously I had searched for iPhone casing which enhanced iPhone photography experience. Now I am going to search for iPhone toughness casing which covers not only protection but from water and dirt too.

1) Lifeproof iPhone casing
(price: S$101.17, from Lifeproof)


From the video, the user may experience some leakage or cracks during the test, but I asked myself, are we seriously going to throw our iPhone like what he did?

Simple and normal hard casing to protect the possible leakage area. On eBay, you can get a cheaper price from the original site, but for my iPhone I won't want to risk it, I will want to spend extra more than buying new iPhone. The excitement is that I bring my iPhone to water and take some picture! I will get this casing eventually.

After some thought, it's toughness still not to the extreme. What if a few depth in the water? What about a fall from a few floors down? I doubt anyone will want that to happen with your iphone, so this seems like a good product.

Here is a video to compare the casing size with other casings in the market.


2) Concord Keystone MarineCase Waterproof Casing
(Price: US$39.90, from Concord Keystone)


This one surely make your iPhone looks like sitting inside a submarine ship casing.

Is that what you want to carry in your pocket? What about the frequency of usage of such expensive casing? If I am a diver and take a better picture, I will just get a underwater camera than using my iPhone with lousy, low res camera. Hmmm skip!

3) Oittie WaterProof Skin
(Price: US$19.99 from Oittie)


This one certainly make a BIG DIFFERENT from the rest! Omg! It is impressive! Cheap and can protect it from rain! Can use it with any iPhone casing you have!

Hold it, @_@, what if... What about.... Charging? Does I have to tear the back layer and take out my phone to charge? Omg!!!! It is so troublesome!!! How many times you can use the back layer or cover?

Hmmmm I see, if it is for one time usage. That is why they give you four stickers and two sleeves. It is just like a condom! I will suggest a ziplock bag! XD

There are many more videos about The iPhone casing I found from YouTube. You may want to check them out below.


I will buy the first life proof casing for my birthday or you can comment and tell me which one yo think worth the value. Then I will make a post for that. :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog