Friday, July 6, 2012

Review on Stop Grinding product

Hi Blog,

Grinding teeth is a big problem for many people out there. There are also many stop grinding products in the market. The question is, does it work?

I just got the "stop grinding" product from eBay, because it is cheap and I am hoping that it will help to stop my grinding habit.

Here is it.


There is one thing which I realised..... It is a disposable product!!!!!???? A DAY PRODUCT? No wonder it is cheap.

Anyway I don't care! I will use it until I could shallow it.



Yesterday night I lay it nicely on my teeth. Comfortable and surprisingly fitting. I have a sleepless night.... It SURELY stop me from grinding because I CAN'T SLEEP at ALL!!! I am
Used to have something inbetween my teeth, thanks God it is soft, I can't imagine if it is a Solid product.

I will still try it again tonight.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog