Monday, February 6, 2012

Forever Alone

Hi Blog,

Just to show you my latest drawing of meme. Here I have "forever alone" meme.

I feel this meme represents me greatly. In fact I love someone and I know she doesn't like me at all (Purely Friendzone). I understand, I don't want it spoil our relationship. I am just a forever alone guy. I don't deserve to have a girlfriend like her.

Whenever I close my eyes, I wish I can watch her smiling. But I can't stare at her too long.

Hope she can have someone who can good care of her. Like my ex and many other had said, with my ability and financially can't start a family.


I can't agree more...... Beside I have different visions and goals in my life. NO girls would want to suffer with me..........................

Anyway
I just post my drawing will do.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog