Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Powerful message for the WHOLE world

Hi Blog,

Today I happened to listen to a girl addressed at UN meeting on the issue of environment. I was touched by her truthful and well covered messages to the DEAF. Here is the video:


I love the part when she said something like
  • "We come all the way to tell you, Adults, you must change the ways."
  • "Coming up here, I have no hidden agenda, I am here fighting our future. Losing my future is not like losing an election or a few points of the stock market."
  • "Do you have the worries during my age?"
and many more!!!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog