Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Ending of "Back to the Future" game

Hi Blog,

Great Scott! I managed to complete the episode 5 of "Back to the Future" game.


The ending touched me.
While I was playing this game, I wondered why Doc Brown wanted to make such troubles to go back to time for? And make things worse along the way, change alternate timeline or whatever. IN the end, he just wanted to collect detail informations with pictures of Marty's family background - from his grand grand father until present.

It put a smile on my face in spite of today is my lonely day. You won't believe it actually make me shed a tear.

I learned a lot from that game. I can't type it all.
I make it short. "With the same character, no matter which years you are in, the past or future, you will still carry the same effect and influence to the surrounding and people. But just one decision of self can change the fate and the future, that's for SURE."


Drawn by one of the artist, Jinn
I love the WHOLE artwork!!!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog