Monday, February 13, 2012

Back to the Future: The Game

Hi Blog,

I want to share with you one of the Sci-fic movies I used to watch since I was young. The movie title: Back to the future.

First film of the trilogy
This movie was made on 1985, produced by Steven Spielberg. Starred Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover and Thomas F. Wilson.


This movie tells a story of a teenager, Marty McFly accidentally sent back to time from 1985 to 1955, when he caught up into complex situation with his future-parents during high school period. His future-mother fell in love with Marty instead of his future-father. Marty, with the help of scientist Dr. Emmett brown, was trying to repair this Super TIED up relationship by helping his lack of confidence future-father to get attention from his future-mother. After then, he must find a way to go back to 1985.

Great storyline if you watched it in movie. (but nowadays kids compare and title good movie with SUPER HIGH END computerize graphic content, that is so stereotype and shallow.) That time, Back to the future, was one of the MOST successful movie of the year. Can you imagine how producers manage to achieve certain effects with limited computer knowledges back then? Even though the graphic was cheesy, but to be honest, you don't expect that to happen during 20th century.


Michael J. Fox was one of my favourite actor of all times, due to this movie. he was very unique actor I will say, hence he was quite small built, compare to those famous actors. (Big and Muscular) He managed to bring out his role in the movie very well, and his expression and his line were very hmmm... "Personalize".

Catch this movie on BlueRay and you will never regret watching it.

Speaking about Back to the Future. It has game version on iPad and Window!!! It has Five Episodes and I downloaded the first episode for free on Ipad, and the gameplay was Unforgeable.


The game puzzle is simple and you won't game-over if you missed out anything because they will give you hints to solve the puzzle. In spite of simple puzzle, the wonderful storyline and characters which are holding me  to finish the gameplay. I remembered that I started playing the episode one at 10pm and when I was playing along, following the story and solving puzzles, I checked my watch, it was 1:45am!!!! Amazingly, I don't want to put it down until I completed the whole game. (I ended up playing until 2:30am)

Look at the character. Look like the actors in the movie.
 Even though the graphic is not fantastic, but for smooth gameplay, it is Good enough. Oh yes, Speaking about the storyline, it was the story which continued from the third movie title of Back of the future. The story made you feel like "what will happen next?"


The story was a BRAND new concept with familiar characters. Many New things and happenings are all under our control.
Below are the spoiler links of the gameplay
How I wish someone can give this game a chance to show its potential. :) I shall stop here, I am going to play the game again :D

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog