Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Playnation @ Singapore

Hi Blog,

Today I went out with my cousin to playnation which is a leisure club to allow the teens to play board games and game consoles together.

Quite fun to have everyone play together as a group, they have interesting and unusual boardgames, and can save up some money on the game set like xbox, wii or even a set of guitar hero gadgets (costs 280++) at home.

The environment of that place looks very comfortable like big low sofa and LCD tv, make us feel relief and even when the moment of loud excitement won't have any effect to other customers.

It is surely a good place to hang out with your friends.

The price wise, my cousin claimed it is one of the affordable gaming club in Singapore because they have package. I will find out the price from other gaming clubs.

Service from playnation still okay. I expect the staff to be more observance while our drink need to top up or not. They need to put up more smile than heck up attitude (which is not much) but I also understand customers do not like to be disturbed. Hope this situation can be improved.

The staff must also train to know the games or boardgames well enough to guide or introduce to the newbie customer.

Place: 4.1/5
Price: 3.6/5
Service: 3.2/5
Overall: 3.83/5

This link contains more details of playnation website. Check their site out. Do let me know how you feel with playnation.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog