Monday, January 23, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hi Blog,
Happy Chinese New Year!!! Just have a HEAVY dinner with my family members.
Check out my dinner menu. XD

Vegetarian Steamboat
Weird... How come I felt more excited when I was young than now; Not excited As I am older.

New Year to me is a day when I tell myself to RESTART whatever I had done last year. This year I must improve in term of character, attitude and social network. (maybe because of that, I feel rather serious than happy.)

Uncomfortable Feeling of CNY.
- Questions Bombed by relatives (Thanks God! My relatives know me but still got a few aunties will ask me questions why why why)
  • Where are you working now?
  • Oh! How's work?
  • But hor, why not be a teacher or designer? Teacher good leh. Look at the kind of money your who-who earning.
  • Are you dating anyone? 
  • Why didn't you get yourself a girlfriend?
  • Don't be picky. 
  • Why don't you drive?
  • etc etc... Fainted....
- My cousins brought their GF/BF home. (Actually I am very envy them.... I feel so useless when I saw my 16 - 21++ years old cousins brought GF/BF home to Bai Nian.)

Hatred this for SURE. I will gain weight because all I do during Chinese New Year is to EAT EAT EAT. XD Hahaha... Well just have to do more exercises. How I wish I can swim under my relatives' house.

Generally, CNY is a reunion event and tradition for families to keep. I have friend who usually stay and do nothing at home. I feel quite sad for him to experience this during CNY. If he knows my family members, I will surely invite him to join this BIG family. but.... I can't do so as he doesn't know anyone. I hope for the BEST for him and I will treasure this family gathering.

Okay then, I have just finished my drawing at 5:30am. Once again. I wish any Bloggers/viewers a Happy New Year! 

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog