Sunday, January 29, 2012

Asian Boy with Glowing Eyes Can See in the Dark

Hi Blog,

Today I happened to read a post from 9gag.com about this strange case about an Asian boy with glowing blue eyes and able to see in the dark.

Here is a passage I copied from a site.

A young boy has stunned doctors with his unique ability to see in pitch black with eyes that glow in the dark.
Physicians have studied Nong Youhui’s amazing eyesight since his father took him to a hospital in Dahua, southern China, concerned about his bright blue eyes.

Dad said: “They told me he would grow out of it and that his eyes would stop glowing and turn black like most Chinese people but they never did.”

Medical tests conducted in complete darkness show Youhui can read perfectly without any light and sees as clearly as most people do during the day
Some are saying that Nong Youhui is some sort of human-alien hybrid or star-child. Others say our species is evolving.




Is he a ..............??? Or something else? 
But one thing for sure, 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I made something
.
.
.
.
.

Rick "From Pitch Black" has something to say.
~Updated 27/5/2016~
This story actually got Debunked, so lesson learned, not every story/information is real.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog