Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The longest post from 9gag

Hi Blog,

I happened to read the LONGEST post from 9gag.

Let's me show you how long is the post I saved, this is how looks like in my iPhone.
Basically I can't see a single thing on iPhone.
I saved it and post it here. See! You can see a single thing.



What a wonderful and powerful comic. My dream is to draw a comic strip like that kind. :D
Blog wait for me, I will draw something like that kind. :)

I also found a link which store long comic strip without speech bubbles.
Here is the link by Ryan A.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog