Thursday, March 31, 2011

FINALLY GOT my FIRST Tokyoflash watch!!!

Hi Blog,

I just got my new wrist watch today!!!


Parcel from Japan

The most impressive thing was, it took them three days to reach Singapore and I do not need to pay the shipping fee. If I need to, it won't be that cheap.

After I opened up the parcel, There was a glow inside my eyes, as if there was something shining inside the box. (Godly opera sings) I gently put in my both hands and received the item from the parcel. (the godly opera sings loud and exciting) it was the.....


Tokyoflash!!!


Look at the box design. Yes! Tokyoflash is it! Okay blog, I am going to show you what I had bought.


Tokyoflash wrist watch - RPM


I was so excited to receive this watch in my hands, and also I can't believe I actually bought it. Reasons of buying this watch are due to there is a drop of US currency, 1 USD to 1.26 SGD. If I still still remember last time before tsunami hit Japan, it was 1 USD to 1.6 SGD. Instead of paying 300++ SGD on RPM, I was actually paying lesser.

Beside RPM looks so cool! Words are not enough to explain it's coolness. I shall show you some pictures of RPM and how to read the time.



For more information on this watch, you may click here.


I Wear it NOW on my hairy hand!

Okay blog, I shall go and shorten the strap of my new watch now. Chat with you again.


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog