Monday, March 14, 2011

Pet - Kuhli Loach

Hi blog,
I just bought 20 new CUTE fish named Kuhli Loach, Coolie Loaches. They are in my lab. :D
Look at the CUTE fish



It is a small Eel-like freshwater fish, can be found only Indonesia and Malay Peninsula
Its family group look like this..... Hmmmm Weird.... They don't look the same actually... Well Whatever


Personally, I like the look at it's face. Aborable and Active Fish.



And the way how it feeds


for more information, click on this: http://www.erdingtonaquatics.com/kuhliloach.html
Credit: Picture from
Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Love those fishes, I have about 14 young kuhli together with my RCS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also hope to keep some of those too. need to find the right place for them

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog